Saturday, June 12, 2010

Sketches

Don't we all think at one point or another, "I wish I could get more pages done, faster." There IS a way to do that...with the help of sketches! They come so handy when you want to whip up a page. All you do is plug in your paper and embellishments are boom!...you have a design=)

I found one for you gals, thought it'd be a fun and easy one for you. I got it from Pencil Lines, they have so many sketches to choose from and you can check out how their design team interpreted those sketches into their designs. Be sure to check them out!

When working with a sketch you can stritcly stick to it's design to make it simpler, or you can add your own personal touch to it. Move things around, add things...do as ur creativity tells you.


Have fun with this!
I hope you find inspiration within it!

No comments:

Post a Comment