Wednesday, August 18, 2010

IT'S OFFICAL!!!!

We are all moved in to our wonderful new location on the square in Prescott!!! I can't wait to share it with you all. Feel free to stop by and check it out.With that said, we have some changes going on as well. First off, our hours have changed. We are open until 7 pm on Friday and Saturday. I'm considering being open on Sunday and would love some feed back from you as to the hours and your overall opinion on it. Secondly, starting next week we will be doing daily make n takes. So make sure to stop by and check them out. Last but not least we are going to carry consignment. If you have something you would like to sell in the store please contact me. I really want to offer customers items that are hand crafted by the local's.



I also want to address the parking. I know some of you have mentioned concern. It's going to be trial and error a few times before I get it right. But here's what I'm planning. I'm going to put cones in a few spaces in front of the store and that's where we will load and unload. Then we can buddy up if needed to move our cars to the parking garage across the street. It is well lighted and safe. I have walked over to it several times late and haven't had any issues. As always, I am open for suggestions if you have a better idea.



We are getting our Facebook up and going so I can keep everyone informed. For the next 2 weeks every person that becomes a follower on the blog as well as facebook will be put into a drawing for a gift certificate to the store. So don't delay sign up today!!



I want to thank each and every one of you for your continued support of the store. I look forward to many years of service with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment